Breathe India Campaign, 2021
- Apna Ghar (Bharatpur) – Ration for 2-4 weeks was distributed to low income daily wage earning families whose livelihood was disrupted by the COVID-19 lockdown. About 750 families (approximately 3000-4000 people) were provided with grains, produce, spices and items of daily necessities.
- Sarvebhyo Foundation, Lucknow – Oxygen concentrators and funds to contribute towards the purchase of an ambulance was provided.
- Smart Village Movement in association with Berkeley University, California – Funds were provided to help with sanitation supplies, vaccination, oxygen concentrators in remote villages of Meghalaya and Andhra Pradesh.
- Kalgidhar Society, Baru Sahib, Himachal Pradesh- The Baru Sahib hospital was declared covid facility by the government and Funds were sent for setting up the setting up the ICU for taking care of COVID patients.
- Fatehpur Rajputana Gurudwara Sahib, Amritsar- Oxygen Concentrators were provided to help the sick who were in dire need of Oxygen.
Under the leadership of Dr. Davinder Wadehra, conducted a Seminar for Health Care Professions in Partnership with RBC Canada, April 2019
- ‘Building, Growing, Acquiring your Healthcare Practice’.
- Setting up a medical/dental practice.
- Acquiring or selling a practice.
Under the leadership of Dr. Davinder Wadehra, conducted a Seminar for Newcomers to Ontario, June 2019
- ‘Learn About Healthcare in Ontario’.
- How does health care system function.
- 250 attendants in the community.